The story is made up of facts. Whether they are “normal” or “strange” they mark the trajectory of the human being. We of Hughes News Today have searched for these facts so that you reader can broaden your general knowledge and who knows, share these intriguing facts with your friends.
Now you will know 10 facts that seem a lie but they are true. If you know anything similar to our list, share with us in the comments.
1. We All Drink Dinosaur Water
There is an extremely high probability that in the glass of water you drink everyday there is a molecule that was once in the body of a dinosaur.
2. The Hummingbird Is The Only Bird That Can Fly Backwards
All other birds are only able to fly forwards.
3. Saudi Arabia Imports Camels From Australia
While the camel is quite at home on the desserts of Saudi Arabia most of them are imported.
4. The Titanic cost $ 7.5 million; the movie cost 200 million dollars.
Would have been to cheaper to build the Titanic than make the movie.
5. On The Planets Of Jupiter And Saturn It Rains Diamonds.
6. At the time of the construction of the pyramids of Egypt, there were still mammoths on Earth.
7. The Giraffe Stays Longer Without Drinking Water Than The Camel
8. Hippopotamus Milk Is Pink.
9. There Are More Stars In The Universe Than Grains Of Sand On Earth.
10. Earthworms Have Five Hearts.